Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Feel it

Yesterday and today I have had feelings of being overwhelmed, alone, unable and 'uh-oh'.  I felt depressed, I cried, I struggled and was mad at myself for not being able to talk myself out of these feelings.

Then, I gave myself permission, with support of friends, to feel exactly what I was feeling.  In fact, when I was done crying I felt better; cleansed; lighter.  What a great feeling actually.

If I did not allow myself to feel what arose in me, I would've buried the outcome of same.

What a gift it is to feel whatever arises from within through self-love; open mind; and open heart. 

Allow them.  Feelings arise for real reason.  Perhaps, we do not have to wonder why, know why or even ask why.  Just maybe we can give our self permission to feel life.   Feel it all.

I realized when people take drugs, drink, shop, and/or eat too much, etc., it is usually to not feel what we are feeling; to run away; avoid; disregard.  This probably does work for the moment.  Yet, to not feel what doesn't feel good also disables us to feel what does feel good.  What we bury and choose not to feel comes out as dis-ease, heaviness, depression and many different and more damaging forms.  If we would just allow ourselves to feel what comes up for us at the time it comes up and lovingly process through it, just maybe it would be over and done with and not keep coming up again and again and again in different ways and at different times.

May you know gentleness as you support yourself (and others) to feel whatever it is that our beings want to feel through human emotions of all diversities.  They are called emotions.  May you emote on.

No comments:

Post a Comment