Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Another Day

So, we awaken to another day.  I look forward to seeing what the day holds for me.  I am open to all that is and I am asking for gentleness, love and a strong inner knowing to walk through with.

It's a beautiful sunny day, a bit muggy, a small breeze and blue skies with thick white clouds.  It is quiet.  The water in the small lake is dancing and the sunshine on it is sparkling.  My bird is chirping as she just went out on the patio and my cat lays on the chair next to the bird in it's cage.  Sunshine is the name of my bird.  Cali is the name of my cat.

I awoke this morning to my two little dogs and my cat lying next to me cuddling.  I realized what a blessing they were for me as my husband travels and my daughter is away riding.  These animals are my constant companions. 

In this awareness this morning, I realized that I'd like a better balance of these beautiful creatures and beautiful humans in my life.  I connected to a tad bit of loneliness.  However, I felt peace with it and embrace my alone time just now. 

I know once I get into this house (August 4!), there will not be quiet for awhile as cleaning, unpacking, learning about the house and its needs and sharing my happiness with my friends will be all encompassing and I look forward to most of it.  I look forward to waking up in a bedroom that I can stretch and look out at the pool.   I look forward to my dogs getting more exercise as here in the apartment they can lay and watch my every move.  In the house, they will have to follow me if they want to know where I am.  We have a small back yard where we can hang out and play.  For this, I have immense gratitude.

Interesting the things that come to mind when we don't judge, just allow and embrace them even.  It can help to reestablish, reaffirm.  Knowing awareness through love can definitely help us create the life that feels good to be in as we delete/change the thoughts that hurt us and reinforce the thoughts that help us to fly such as wind beneath our wings.

May you allow your wings to expand and allow this 'wind' of positive/happy thoughts rise the best you up and fly on through gentle strength of who you were made to be.  The creation of you is perfect.  Go on with your perfectly imperfect self and use your ability to fly in your grandness.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment