Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 25, 2014

Going

I'm coming 'here' even as I'm deep in turmoil.  I'm feeling overwhelmed, alone, no one truly cares, hurt and beside myself because I surely do not want to handle; to feel; or to proceed further through what is present for me.

There are challenges, demands, fear, uncertainty, change, discomfort and a feeling of 'no way, do I need or want to have to deal with most of this just now'.

It is one thing that I've been trying to avoid and it shows itself now, while I'm moving, while I'm struggling, while I'm unclear and have little stamina left.

And, while this is on the outside and/or through my feelings - perhaps, habitual feelings - inside I'm excited; up for the challenge; grateful to the Universe; and trusting that this is right where I need to be to excel through my old habits and reclaim my whole self as a better and improved version.  A version where I will be kinder to myself, work with my truth now; work with what works now for me; and be and live a better balanced adult life.

Something inside of me is softly kicking and screaming.  My healthy cells are doing a happy dance.

And, the war between these two 'selves' is all-encompassing if I let it be.   I know and will do better than to let it be so.  

I'll ride it out.  I'll love it through.  I'll be open to it as it is.  I will be in this moment and watch myself do what I do in the next.

My mind can tell me I'm crazier than ever.  My being knows that this is my truth and I'm teaching my mind to follow my truth.  No more noise, as best I can.  No more 'what ifs', as best I can.  No more, 'well what if they know better for me than me', as best I can.

I OWN me.  and Own me, I shall.

I do not know where 'me' is going for certain.  And, I know I am going for greater, bigger, truer, deeper, breathable moments from peace within - as much as I can.

May you give yourself as much as you can and allow 'all of this' to excel you to your best self, now... today.

No comments:

Post a Comment