Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 14, 2012

Trying

I tried to post to the subject of Rain.  I didn't get very far.  I felt fake and not in my true element.  I didn't want to talk about the rain.  

I am sitting in what feels like unwanted knowledge and unwanted situations with my health and the way I feel.  I feel frustrated and low.  I feel down on myself.  I feel like Im not my 'cool' self and this is important to me!  Ha.

I need to be cool. To me, this means that I need to feel in my element and alive and living the life that makes me happiest.  I have to admit, my 'cool' has left the building.  I have to admit that I don't have much trust or confidence in myself currently.  I have to admit that I'm down on myself right now.  I have to admit that I'm not sure fighting for life is what I want to do.  It feels too hard.  I know I am not getting my 'happy on'.

Yes, my hormones are all messed up.   Yes, I don't have too much strength in body, mind or spirit.  Yes, I am laying very, very low.   AND, I am begging for help.  I am open to receive or connect to what it is that I need to not feel the way I do.  Am I defeated?  I don't know.   I don't believe so.   Am I tired?  Oh, so tired.

So, I sit on this rainy day as I am.  I pull weeds on this rainy day as I am.  I eat because ...  well, out of habit.  I hear others and have an open heart to help and share.

Oh, I'm not really enjoying this encounter with myself too much. 

May you truly know who you are and what makes you happy and trust that where you are, is right where you are supposed to be.  I do believe that where I am is exactly where I need to be.  I trust and hope and am working towards being somewhere that feels brighter, happier.  And, I'm ok with where I am at even if I'm not enjoying it.  It feels right.

Yes, I'm crazier than ever....  or am I most sane?    Who knows.   THIS IS LIFE for me today. 

May you trust that your life is - as is - for reasons bigger than we can see or know at times.  However, we have the power to change it at anytime we choose.  Baby steps are encouraged when nothing else seems possible.

I am so grateful that I have lived, thus far, a life full of wonder and awe, a life full of vitality.  I have known many dreams come true.  I have developed and am connected to many friendships of love and support.  I have known greatest of loves.  This is what sustains me now.  To know greatness of life.  That it truly is obtainable.

Without the lows, I would see the highs differently.  Would I differentiate if I didn't have anything to differentiate with.  Life is full of differentiations.  (is this a word?)  I accept them all to the best of my ability.

May you accept the differentiations in your life and cherish the highs and grow through the lows.

No comments:

Post a Comment