Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 12, 2012

Giving it My All

I am trying so very hard to live and thrive and to find answers to my health constraints/issues.   My head is currently screwy because I want help so bad and there is a part of me that hates to ask for it and doesn't want to bother anyone and another part of me that thinks them knowing my situation could greatly increase their ability to learn and grow and help others.

What a pickel I put myself in!  I am writing to the experts.  They have heard me.  I pray for knowledge, care and growth for all.

I am suffering.  I am, for the first time, in way over 200 blood tests, showing organs working harder or not as hard as is optimal and numbers that are way under or over what physicians know to be 'normal'. 

So, I have much to work with.  Never did before.  This could be good.  This could not be so good.  I'm thinking it's good.

I'm ready to deal, dive in, pray, and change what is in my power to change to create optimal health and happiness for me.

May you be ready to change what creates optimal health and happiness for you.

First, I have to admit where I really feel most unsettled and start here.  OH, the struggle.  However, isn't staying stuck in the struggle the worst of two evils....  I'm changing it up a lot and I feel my resistance to do so and I'm plowing through anyway.  And, it is one of the hardest things for me to do.   Mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment