Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Inside of Myself and Available to the Outside World

I sadly reveal that my physical health is still kicking me down.  I hurt.  I have ulcers on my fingers.  I am unable to do a lot of things. However, I realize that I am also able to do a lot of things as well.  I do wish I could stop hurting.

However, over these past 2-1/2 years, I have gone so deeply inside of myself that I am quite acquainted with myself.  I feel so lucky and so blessed to have been given and taken this opportunity.  Of course, it is just my 'path' or I wouldn't be living it.  It is not always easy, but whose is?  It feels like a blessed one...in this moment, anyway.  Ha.

I have processed and prodded, I have adapted to and adopted new behaviors.  I have become aware and amazed.  I have always found the human body awe-inspiring.  The functionality; the ability, the limitless things it could do with our awareness and much more without; functioning alone on its own.

I now bow down to my mind's ability to really lead me astray; to untruths - especially about self.  I have, perhaps, wandered far in this capacity. 

I believe now that 'self' is a beautiful, original, unique entity that when given the opportunity to flourish and create through truth of self; this part of us, too, is unstoppable and limitless.

So, what do I do with this information?  I am not quite sure other than to continue moving forward and to share myself with the outside world.  The true, innermost, vulnerable place that I am. 

This is still a scary thing for me, and, yet, it is now more exciting and awesome to think about than anything else.  This, to me, is what my life and living is about.

The old childhood question comes to mind, "What did you learn in school today?"...   Answer.... SHARING

May you share your innermost you with all of your world.  May you witness the pure power of this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment