Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Freedom

I heard Oprah say that nothing is better than our freedom to be who, what and how we are.  I have to say I certainly agree.  Freedom is a wonderful thing.  Freedom to say, feel, be, think, love, do whatever we want; to do how and with whom and in the manner we want.  Wowza, how lucky many are.

Then I thought, if there is nothing better than freedom, the worse thing is to have this freedom and not take advantage of it.  To not live free, when freedom is mine.

My own thoughts, actions, beliefs and structure can put me behind invisible bars that keep me locked down.

To give oneself permission to live free, this is what I wish for you today.

Live the YOU that you feel in the deepest part of your being.  Our world needs this.  I need this.  You need this.  AND, may we all honor each other doing this. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment