Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 17, 2012

Right In Front of Me

Epiphany!  What's right in front of me is sometimes what is most hidden!

I went to the Psychiatrist today explaining to him about how I went on hormones to mimic pregnancy to see if I could stop symptoms of scleroderma.   I told him I achieved this goal of mimicking pregnancy and I did change symptoms of ulcerations on my fingers from time to time.  They were definitely affected by progesterone levels for me.

I proceeded to tell him about my most recent blood test results that showed signs of an overworking heart, under working thyroid, sugar not being used by my body properly (diabetic symptoms) and also known symptoms of mental confusion, fatigue and weight gain.  I was strongly voicing adverse feelings of  how concerned I was with these results and symptoms.  I continued that how in over 200 blood tests I have received; nothing has ever showed positive or off from regular, everyday numbers.

He simply stated - Well, your body thinks you've been pregnant for sometime and is now showing possible pregnancy symptoms.  -   I'm not sure if I could have been more dumbfounded!  I stood up and spun around the room in an OH MY GOODNESS DANCE, OF COURSE THIS IS WHAT'S GOING ON..... DUH!

I'm stating the facts and still need to be knocked on my head to a reality check!

Relief came.   Change will be a-coming.

May you see what is right in front of you in a very helpful way today.

No comments:

Post a Comment