Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 25, 2012

Frightened to Get Up

For the first time in my life - I was frightened to get out of bed to see how I feel.  They are trying to balance my hormones and get me back to at least having a strong body and mind.  I went off somewhere along the way.   Finding my inner self and bringing her to the forefront of my life was a great gift to myself.  One I've wanted for a long time.

Is there a cost?  I don't want to think so.  I am frail. (did I just say that word describing myself)  When did this happen?  Right in front of myself and I couldn't or didn't know how to stop it.

We started testosterone and I'm hoping this will give me my woman sex appeal back.   (o mother)

So, I fed the animals already.  It is a dark, wet day BUT WARM; which by now I'm guessing you know that this makes a difference to me! 

It is a great big enjoy the holiday weekend coming up.  I used to love this holiday because it meant SUMMER.  I used to run to the shore and enjoy every moment.  I'm so grateful I did that.  Then, I lived in Florida, USA a lot.  Down there, as I knew it - it wasn't quite as hyped up because it's mostly always warm down in S. Florida.  I still love that Summer is upon us.  I'm just not running anywhere. 

Am I missing the running? 

Right now, I just want to feel capable, strong, and ready to conquer; or, at least, live! 

Sounds dismal, doesn't it?

It doesn't feel as dismal as my head is telling me it 'should'. 

I'm learning more and more to look and see what is here around and within me and accept it and enjoy what I do have.   I have a lot.

May you enjoy what you do have - you do have alot.  Sometimes one just has to look a little harder.

There's a lot of green, something to shoot for, a lot of shapes and patterns, different textures, the flag that lets you know if it's windy or not --   all we have to do is look - there is always something to grab onto.  After staring for a while; I even see an "X".   What do you see with who you are.  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment