Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All Chaos Upon Us

Everywhere I turn, there is speed to get something done, uncertainty, chaos, little harmony and potential of great growth.  Most of us have some major, deep situation(s) that we are dealing with and do not really have complete answers for, if any.

Is this the way life is supposed to be right now?  I think so.  And, I think so because this is how life is right now.

If you are one of, perhaps, the lucky ones that feel settled, safe and sound - please share it with our world.  You can be our bright light that gives us hope, openness and belief that we, too, can be settled, safe and sound.

I really do believe this is a brilliant time to correct and engage with the best, most true path for ourselves individually and as a whole world.

I really do believe that if I can hold on long enough, true brilliance of truth, trust, love and harmony with one another and ourselves is what is around our corner.

May I offer that our hearts be open to sharing what humans are really all about - pain, emotion, love, need and joyful connection.  I never heard of 'spirit' feeling pain.  Only a human being can know pain.  There just may be a wonderful reason for this.  What if our pain can help us to know the best and truest direction to take throughout our life.  Pain can have us go in another direction or to look more closely at oneself.  What if pain is just an emotion; a feeling.  What if we didn't label it as 'bad'. 

How many times have you gotten through a painful moment, situation or experience?  If I just accept what was or what is or what will be - perhaps, I have nothing to fear. 

What I can't offer, perhaps, you can.  What you can't offer, perhaps, I can.

Together, we can create the world we want to live life fully in.

Are you ready?
looking for clarity.....

No comments:

Post a Comment