Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thankful

As I scroll through my Facebook feed today, I am seeing so many uplifting, diving deep, inspiring and loving posts and memes.    

I'm feeling so thankful to connect to them just now and in awe of all the love, care and inspiration that displays through my feed.  

I am so grateful to call each of You 'Friend'.   

I am feeling a bit like life has me rolling and floating on what feels like a wild mouse roller coaster ride with jerks, quick turns, drops and much discombobulation with things that life is showing me just now.  Oh what a ride.  

And there is always light.  There is always connection.  There is always a beauty within, around and for us.  

Sometimes, its prevalent and right here.  Other times, I need to search for it.  There is always what we look for present.  Between hardship and love.  

May you be open to see what connects you to what you feel best connected to.  If for whatever reason, you cannot see it, perhaps you can choose to be it and/or create it.  

I wish you peace in chaos; love in turbulence, inspiration where there is emptiness and your next step where it may be hard to know it and feel it at times.

May you go deep within when there is unrest without.  May you choose to send love over worry.  May your open heart and open mind understand and listen to your soul’s music.  

We keep on keeping on.   Even when we may feel like we cannot.  There is always a next step.   To breathe; To love..  are great steps to incorporate until the knowing comes forth. 

May you trust the process of your life. Trust yourself that you’ll know what to do when there is something for you to do.  Trust in the divine way and divine timing.  

Live in your ok-ness underneath and/or above any confusion or hardship.  It is usually in this breath, this moment, this experience, this surviving it now mode that you can feel and open to the depth of who you are where you being you; you being ok resides and supports You.  

Even when I do not much like a circumstance, experience or feeling, I am ok through the truth of my experience with my lovelight on.

May you know you’re ok in every circumstance, experience or feeling with your true reaction to it and your lovelight commandeering your reaction.   

Let love.  Be U.  This is your superhuman way, perhaps.   The way we were born to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment