Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Green Here

 I'm thinking about the saying that "The grass is always greener on the other side".  

No, it is not and Yes, it is.

It is greener in some ways.  In other ways, it is not.

I used to go to the New Jersey beach every weekend for many summers.  I always said if I ever lived there, I'd be at the beach every day.  Well, I lived there and I was less at the beach then as when I was just going down for the weekends.  Girl Parties every weekend!  I will always cherish those days forever.  

It was something about I always knew the beach was there and available to go to.  It had something to do with having a fitness business I was running then and there.  It was something about where I got my mail that I told myself I was less free and the beach seemed less easy to get to.  

I've lived in two different places a lot of my life and I found myself more relaxed and carefree when I was not at the place that my mail, that held me responsible and accountable, was delivered.

There was/is good and not so good at every place I ever lived.  I have had it all and there are always things/people/places/myself that touched me in different ways.  Dark green, light green, mint green, sea green and not green.  

This is life and living.  This is the human experience.

When I focus on what is green in my life, oh la la.  When I focus on what is not green, oh my-no no-not so fun.

May you focus on what is 'green' in your life and open to it and invite, feel, create and live in it and watch it and You flourish.  You get to choose which way of life (things/people/places/you) is more green to the you that You want to be just now and choose that.  

Live in the good in your life and be open to blossoming everything You - true, open, alive and with great gratitude for your blessings and a happy attitude from within You.

Boom.   Get your 'green' on.  It is how we see things that our life responds to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment