Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 14, 2023

Mother

If You are a Mother…

You are love.  You offer it.  You share it.  You are an endless supply of it.  You are a Mother and You are love(d).

You nurture.  You teach.  You listen.  You learn.  You go on an endless journey of things you yourself never would have imagined or thought of.  You find yourself places you yourself never would have gone.  

Your willingness.  Your openness.  Your ability to change, transform, engage in, let go of and experience life through your children and others You love.   A mother’s love is undying and neverending.  

The joy you get from seeing them happy and succeed (in what brings them joy in being fully themselves) is the greatest of joys for You.  

You are a Mother and who You are and what You do and the realness of Your love is one of the greatest, grandest, most amazing loves that few have the luxury and awe to witness, feel and experience from You.

You are a Mother and to each of your children, you never stop ‘birthing’ life, love and honor into each and every one you were blessed with, that you have chosen or through life’s circumstances find yourself mothering.

God bless You and may you get to witness often the love that emanates from those You are blessed with to mother. 

To my child, Jessica Morgan, thank You for choosing me.  Just thinking of You blesses me unlike any one else can or does.  You have taught me so much and You are one of my absolute joys.  I have the pleasure of watching You grow through all your life in every day of my life since I was blessed with my most treasured gift - You. 

Happy Mother’s Day to all the ‘Moms’ who have nurtured, been there, are there, forever loving, cherishing, engaging and uplifting ‘children’ of all ages, whether they were born to You or you chose them.  They are a gift to You and You to them.    

One of life’s greatest honors.   To love and be loved as a Mom.  

To my Mom, who is no longer on earth physically but is with me in my heart forevermore.  Thank You.  I love You always.   

Motherhood never ends.  It supports and uplifts children in the most brilliant of loves.  The Mom/Child bond.  Once written, never breaks.  

I bow my head to the mother of all loves.   Moms.   

Thank You for all You are and do honoring and loving your child(ren).   Always and Forever.  In ways that even, just maybe, surprise/amazes You.  

To be our true self so our children may witness our trials and tribulations [in each appropriate way for their age] and how we keep on loving through just may one of the ultimate helpful gifts we can offer our children's futures.  

The best of You is enough and meant to be lived.  May You let your truth mother along with You through the depth of your unique and awesome mom love.  Empowering and real.  LOVE.   

 unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment