Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 19, 2023

All You Need is

I attended an online conference today that was a women's summit for health and fitness for ACE certified professionals and new comers.  What a joy it was for me.  I so love women getting together with a cause of supporting each other, clients and being badass while doing so.

Badass in a way that the conference was filled with uplifting, kind, supportive people.  Energetic and energized people.  People wanting to learn.  People with great knowledge in the field.  

Women that have been in the 'business' of health and fitness a long time like myself (over 30 years) and women that are just starting out because they want to offer people a way to be their best, strongest and most whole self.

Exercise/Movement helps with confidence, feeling good, mental health, heart health, strong bones and muscles, flexibility, balance and more.  When we listen to our bodies as they and we change, Wow, the gift of movement, kindness, support and perseverance can be mind blowing.  

Exercise/Movement can blow away negativity, self-doubt, and exhaustion; along with poor health and attitude.  

What I noticed, because I haven't let myself do it often recently, was the camaraderie and support amongst the attendees, between the presenters and then just everyone present.  

That was hugely uplifting to me.  I guess I miss working among peers and co-workers.  

People need people.  I need people.  I love kind, caring, supportive people.   There are so many in our world.  and I like it best when I am kind, caring and supportive.

So, what is all we need...

To be true to ourselves.  To own who we are, what we feel, how we are and Move forward from this understanding and depth and ownership of self.

May you know thyself, love thyself, be thyself, honor thyself and then create from this current self that you are.  This current self that you choose to be totally open and engaged with an understanding and awareness of all that You are and all that You want to be.   

May we move (through) it, move (through) it.  

If you aren't loving the way you feel, Move in whatever way feels inviting to You and feel, watch and let the energy of You change to being open to inviting the spiritual (innate) depth of You up, out and onward.

May you move it, move it.  Just Be (true and open to the best of) U.  

No comments:

Post a Comment