Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 5, 2023

Emoting Emotions

Can sadness/happiness be more than an emotion…  May be all emotions can be good for us if I don't judge them as good or bad and all things in between.   

Pain can hurt deeply.   As we allow our self to really feel and be with it (as much as possible), can it also lead us in a better way to a more lovely path.   A deeper, most real and true connection to self.  

Can what we feel present itself to offer a new and/or change in direction and our journey.

Can we open to the telling of and the answer in the moment of what we ourselves experience.   

What if emotions are not good or bad...  What if we view them as sensations, information, pathways home and into the truth of who we are.   

Our emotions emote us through, up and forward maybe.   With love, they lead us to our next best step.   

May you let your emoting emotions be the ‘sensation’ into and to your most true and loving beingness and experience of living your unique way.   

Feel what You feel and open to the loving way(s) of You.    

Trust that you feel what you feel for real reasons.  Honor thyself and everything You feel.  Feel your own love with everything you feel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment