Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Incredible

“Your identity is your most valuable possession.”  The Incredibles

How beautiful.  How true.  What a gift.  To be YOU.  

I still have issues with 'voices' inside my head and feelings through my being with great ideas and desires.  I have others telling me not to go for them as if it believes it is protecting me and/or are voices of fear.  

May the voice(s) that is(are) driving you to thrive win over anything else.  Start small.  Start big. Feel all the feels and know what ideas and dreams you like the best for You and step into them.  Little steps. Big steps.  Plan. No plan.  If it's in you to dream it, it is so in you to do it.  

We are the one - truly the only one - that stops us being present and going forward.  

Choose the empowered ‘voice(s)’ that create(s) and bring(s) you into the awesome and fun of You, your way.  

May you allow yourself one ‘success’ today that has been wanting to come out and create and ‘play’ with You.  

Whatcha going do… Get down with it.  !!

Go You!   

May you own your ‘incredible’.


I saw a dragon in the sky last night.

“The dragon symbolizes power, change, and spirituality, and it also symbolizes good luck, fortune, and prosperity.   In some cultures, the dragon is a protector and is often associated with royalty.  The dragon spirit animal can also symbolize self-love and empowerment.  This spirit guide can help you tap into your power.” Google

In Taoist, the dragon magic is known to “express an essence of creation or power”.  Google

May you let the dragon/dragoness in You set fire to your burning passion(s), excitement and/or enthusiasm.   

No comments:

Post a Comment