Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 31, 2020

Blues

We all get the blues now and then.   With 2020 being a very outstanding, unique, trying, challenging, coaxing and giving year, some of us are feeling the blues a bit deeper and/or more frequent.   

I would like to offer to, maybe, allow, embrace, sit with and lovingly acknowledge your blues.  What if they show up to support us in sorting things through.   What if we feel this often uncomfortable because it can be the most effective way for positive change. What if we allow and acknowledge - without judging - all that we feel and allow the glorious knowledge of 'our blues' to lead us forward.  

What if by embracing our blues, they turn into the light, passageway and information we need to support, enable and encourage healing, self-discovery and new and better ways of being, knowing and stepping into our deeper, truer, most innate self possible.   How truly glorious this would really be. 

May you feel the guidance of your blues; the beauty that comprises the gentle strength of the flow and the wholeness of You.    



No comments:

Post a Comment