Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 23, 2020

Flow Through

Oh, these days, nights, weeks, months and moments are all very interesting to us all.  I believe I keep reiterating how we are being asked to grow; to change; to become; to know; to let go; to do anew.

It feels to me that we have a choice to either flow with what is or fight it and, of course, versions of these two opposites.    

Someone said to me today, "It is hard."  My reply was --Yes.  It certainly can feel very, very hard.  When we accept and still love, 'hard' goes away some.  And, I understand that there are many things looming that are not even close to being easy to accept just now.  

I currently am not pleasant to be around.  I feel like I'd rather not be around me.  I feel somewhat like a 'caged animal' today wanting freedom and not knowing, clearly, my path(s) to it.  I feel 'bottled up' some and my feeling of anger is not letting me choose differently just now.  My own flow is not flowing in this moment.  And, it does feel 'hard'.

I breathe.  I breathe again.  Deep and long.  Into my stomach and out.  Relaxing my shoulders, feeling the chair underneath me supporting me.  I am aware that 'this too shall pass' and I feel this way for real reasons.  I choose, in this moment, to honor my feeling(s).  

Is it in the feeling of this that my paths open up to me when I accept what I feel as lovingly as possible and not fight these feelings or wanting another way out instead of through...  I don't know and I am open and willing, wanting and trying it on to see where I g(r)o(w) from here.  

May you let the energy, your feelings and information flow through you; as best and as often as you can.   Process it through love and let it go.   Be here now; anew...  again and again and again.  




No comments:

Post a Comment