Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 3, 2020

Wow

Wow.

There is a lot of 'wow' going on out in our world and inside of many of us just now.  It is not always a good 'wow'.  We are seeing things and experiencing things that feel and seem nonsensical.  It is very hard, if not impossible, to make easy sense out of much that is going on in and around our world.

I'd like to just forget about all the wow that is hard to digest, sync ourselves with and/or cannot be easily understood.

I'd like to offer that, maybe, it is a good time to get in touch, see and connect to things that feel stupendously wonderful.  Things that cause amazing and marvelous feelings within ourselves.   Things that make and support our happiness because they are things that make us feel most like ourselves; joyfully and easily.  Things that when we see them and connect to them, they help us to relax into ourselves feeling the wholeness and the happiness of who we are and who we want to be and what we want to participate in.

May you let yourself feel ‘wowed’ in the most perfect way for You.   Feel it in your whole body letting go of everything but the utmost wow-ness.!!  Let the wow touch every cell of yours; enter every cell of your being.   

Awareness mode:  Did you let yourself take a ‘wow’ breath just now...  

May you ask yourself what ‘wows’ You...


No comments:

Post a Comment