Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Eight


The spiritual meaning of the number 8 can tell us to have faith in our personal power.  Trust in our own abilities, creativity, and what we are good at and enjoy.  To use all our gifts for the greater good.  To open up and live from our highest potential.  

While I was meditating, breathing and just ‘being’, the number 8 showed up.  It felt like it was important for me to remember this and to look up the spiritual meaning of same.  I did this by archiving it and digging it up afterward.   

This surely is a time that, either by choice or force, we are asked to take the journey of going inward to explore, excavate, visit and experience the creaks, crevices and cells and what is held and/or, perhaps, dormant there.   

There is no one anywhere ever that is you.  There is no one anywhere ever that has lived your life and experiences.  There is no one anywhere ever that thinks, feels and ‘knows’ like you.  

How can you not be stupendous?!

May you live in trust of what you think, feel and know.   May you allow your creativity and gifts to flow through this trust.  May you embrace and have self mercy as you experience your life.   May you let you happen.  

Honor thyself.  Love thyself.  

When we honor and love ourselves, perhaps, we honor and love others naturally, just because it is what we know to do...  second nature.  

Invite the awe in awesome into every moment of your life.   






No comments:

Post a Comment