Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 24, 2020

World Within

World.  Universe. Earth.  Neighbors.  

These words surely represent and feel differently to me than ever before.  

Our world and universe used to feel so big, foreign and outside of my reach.  Watching this virus touch us all and knowing that I am connecting to someone across this world/universe, with only a few clicks on the computer, sure makes things more personal and I am touched deeper and everything feels more realistic through this realization.  

I am reminded of walking the beach one day, a long time ago, and looking at the horizon asking for the answers 'out there' to come to me here.  Later in my life, walking on a different beach, I realized that the best answers for me are within me and not out there.  

Don’t look ‘out there’ to know what you want and who you are.  Look within.  Anything that truly matters, belongs, and is destined to be for you starts in the world that is birthed, uniquely, within us all.   
With the world around us upset, changing, and regrouping anew, 

May you get connecting to your own inner world.   Let love illuminate everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment