Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 5, 2020

Voice. Thought. Reality.

I am as I say I am...

Oh what a scary, beautiful thought..  Ha.

Scary that what I think, say and fear, I open myself up to create.

Beautiful in that what I think, say and love, I open myself up to create.

YOU are the center of your universe.

YOU are at the center of everything you do, say, think, feel, and become.

YOU are the one choosing your responses to life situations, feelings and people.

YOU are the common denominator to all that you experience and witness.

YOU.

It is YOU.

YOU are this powerful, empowering and disabling.

YOU are who you are responsible for.  Your beingness.

There are things that come into our lives that we do not bring.  Some we greatly enjoy.  Some we most certainly rather skip.  Many are in between these two perceptions.  All become our human experience(s).

If it is in your life it is, maybe, supposed to be there or else why would it be so...

If it is in your life, perhaps, one of the best ways to experience said thing is to be our true, open, loving, vulnerable self.  If we resist it, it just may hurt more than necessary and for a longer period of time.  If we embrace it through our own loving truth, perhaps, we can experience it in our own best and easiest as possible way.

What is 'now', will never be this exact now again.  Whether we want to remain in this now or we wish to get through it as quick as possible, change is going to come.

You are as You say You are...

Which is true for you right now...  Are you living in fear in this moment or are you choosing love...

Is this moment scary for you or beautiful...  Just maybe it can be both.

I wish you as many beautiful moments as possible.

I wish you that through your scary moments, you will look for the beauty and love of yourself to guide you.

May you witness yourself and place yourself in a mindset that supports you.  May it be your best way [that is within your grasp] to allow as much of your own 'beautiful' as possible to fly with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment