Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 28, 2020

Love

Peace.  Love.  Confidence.  Harmony.  Homeostasis.  

How does one get it...

I believe I 'get it' best when what is going on internally matches what I show externally from a place of trust, truth, kindness, awareness and owning what I feel, think, and experience.  This, to me, is being my best self, my empowered self and my empowering self.

As I show my vulnerability, struggles and wins, it opens 'you' up to share yours, just maybe.  At least it provides an opening for it to be so. 

When we live with trying to understand instead of judgment, we all win.  When we live and experience life open minded and open hearted and not through putting our own thoughts, experiences and beliefs on expectations of others, there is so much more to choose from, live through and become.  Never ending learning.  How beautiful is this. !

Human living works best when we are true to our innate internal beingness.  It is a gift and awesomeness when we support and encourage others to do just the same.  Live through their own innate internal beingness.  Each one of us has our own trails, roadmaps and paths that are unique only to ourselves. 

May you live out through your own innate internal beingness. 

May you energize yourself by allowing yourself to feel exactly how you feel and breathing into yourself with love...   May you love yourself through.

Love always.  Love anyway.  Love through.  Let love.

I support you to be, know and show the you on the inside out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment