Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, June 6, 2020

My Little Fruitcake

LOL!   It has come to this!   I held my little Tiffany  in my arms this morning, kissed her and called her ‘my little fruitcake’.  

Oh the new, creative, silly, unknown, unbeknownst, and 'laying deep' within myself is coming out; coming forth; and showing up.

I feel sort of in a stupor where my mind and my body are playing games with each other; fooling around and being jolly.

There are new friends/beings/thoughts to play with and they are all within and of myself.

There is now a new dawn, way, life, experience and foundation of our life’s journey being offered to you and I.

The only thing that limits us is us.  The only thing that limits you is you.

May you open up to the new true self that has been dormant inside waiting to spring forth.
 

Uprise into the new, creative, silly, undocumented, unprecedented You that you were born as to [again and now] create the purposeful reasons that you are here to live out.

Like the Phoenix rising from the ashes, may you rise from deep within yourself.

When we are happy and content, there is no ‘bark’ or ‘bite’ within us.

May you bring your loving and vulnerable truth into everything you do and every breath you take.  


Waggle, wiggle and swag....    Unlimited possibilities are Yours.

Let your wildest dreams ‘play’ out.


No comments:

Post a Comment