Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, June 15, 2020

Follow Through

There is something that keeps popping up in my mind, so I'm going to go with it and share it here...

I was once offered that, perhaps, when I say that I'm going to call a person or do a thing, that when I don't I'm, possibly, not only letting someone or something down or undone, I am also letting myself down and/or undone.  I'm hurting myself.  It is as I am promising myself to do something and I don't do it.  It is lying to myself; not following through.  

May you realize if you are saying things that you do not take heed to or follow through.  May you support yourself by your own awareness of your own self talk.

Do you follow through or do you let yourself down...   Just awareness.  No harsh judgment necessary.  Perhaps, if it feels right to you, 'play’ with this going forward.   

One can choose to not say certain things or to change it up or to follow through.  

Good luck.  You matter.   Treat yourself in a way that you feel like what you say and do matters wholly.     Because it does and You do.   



No comments:

Post a Comment