Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, June 12, 2020

Trust Thyself

I'm having a moment where I do not feel sure of my ability to do what needs to be done.  I hear myself asking if I have enough energy, stamina, insight, foresight and strength to do what needs to be done.

I know this to be done is something that I'd rather not do.  Is this why I question myself...  If this was something that was fun to me, would I be feeling this way...

Inside of myself and deep down and above it all (or is it below it all), I know that I will get to the side of what needs to be done is done.   And before I am doing it, I am letting the thought of same weigh heavy on myself.

I am breathing.  I hear myself saying positive self talk like I am calm, I am cool, I am able.  I will do this my way and all will work out.

I am also hearing negative talk like I feel abandoned, I don't want to do this, Why me, and I am in this alone.

So, with this awareness of where I stand just now...  What is a woman to do...  !

I breathe.   I know I am prepared as very best I can be.  I know I will bring my truth, my love and my wisdom into what is to come.  I know that most of the people I come in contact with will be kind and caring, helpful and they are just doing the best that they can do also.

I tell myself right here, right now, I am fine.  I am good.  I am doing this moment and in this moment, all is well.  

It is my hope that being kind to myself becomes just one thing I always am; kind to myself.  I am open that when I hear doubt or feel fear, I say here is this feeling again and I can change it by being here now in this breath and not in a what if or how mindset.

Trusting the process of life and trusting myself to be here for me now in whatever capacity feels best and most kind and true.

I am learning a new and better way of being in a new and different world.  By bringing the truth of me with me and my belief in my capability that my truth will open the exact doors and windows to the best paths forward [in every situation and experience I find or place myself in], I walk more confidently.

I have me.

May you know that you  have you and by living out through the truth that is within you is the most badass way to live.

It empowers.  It empowers ourselves, each other and the world.

May you get empowering and empowered.

"Just Be U".  "Just 9Be U".   "Grow Yourself Complete".

Live exactly through what you feel, what you know, how you are, who you are and let YOU BE so.

Inspire Yourself by being true to yourself and allowing your truth to lead you through kindness, love, strength, courage.

Many of us are having to create new and different ways.

Keep the you that you are with you from the gentlest and truest place inside of you.  Perhaps, this is the greatest strength we can tap into and live from.

Expand open and out from deep within.   Innate knowing and living on.

No comments:

Post a Comment