Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, June 22, 2020

Irritated Much

Right there with you.  

What a history making time this is and I have uncertainty in how to tread.   So I take this breath; this moment; and 'do me' from as much love and trust that I can. 
  
At times, I have been feeling like I have to ‘look’ for my next breath and offer to/make it happen.   

It is my hope and belief that as so much 'life' feels like it's falling apart, it is actually falling into place. 

As we stay in our own love, and not worry or fear, as best we can, may we individually, together let this love lead us into a greater greatness than we have ever experienced.   

Hold on.  Let go. Feel free. Be free.  Do YOU.   

BE HERE NOW.    What is your goal right now in this breath...  in every breath going forward.   

I believe as we are forced to feel deeper than ever before and learn and grow from this depth, we are ok even when it doesn’t feel so.   We are going to create through this.  We are living through this.  We are walking forward.  We are finding new ways and paths of being.  We are meeting ourselves where we are as best as we can.   This is what will change the way of (y)our world and all of us in it.   

Underneath it all (or above it all) we are ok.  We are doing this, living through and still love something(s) or someone(s) and, hopefully ourselves.   

May you breathe and feel you are love(d).  If irritation comes, and it most likely will, open your heart to your awesome loving self and walk out from the irritation into and with your breath and wisdom of the current moment through asking yourself  'What is my goal in this moment'...

Whatever is in your life right now, may you bring your truest and most trusting, open self to it.  There is so much in you to allow this to happen if you just 'tap in' to who, what and everything that you are.

Everything you need for this lifetime, you have inside of you to connect out to it.  

May you believe You to be so and able through your own trust, truth, openness and wisdom.  Let the power of your love color (y)our world.  



No comments:

Post a Comment