Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 4, 2020

Out of This Conundrum Comes Beauty and New

There are many of us feeling conundrums..."mysteries" "puzzles" "puzzlement' "why" "mystification".

I know that I go to bed every night and wake up every morning wondering how to make sense out of so much non-sense that I feel is showing itself.  I think and feel it and then I let it go as no answer other than 'walk through it lovingly and truthfully' comes to mind.

Much is a mystery, a puzzle and I find myself  living in a feeling of puzzlement.  Life is mystifying. There is no clear, concise, or easy answer [that I know of] to the question 'why'.  We are creating anew the why, how, who, what and when of the future, today.

Our world will never be the same.  I believe this is a good thing.  I believe out of these conundrums, good, new and beautiful will emerge.

May you let the good, new and beautiful that is [in] You emerge and complement this good, new and beautiful world that I so want to live in.  I think many of you do too.

A world that supports us all; lifts us all up and shows compassion for all living beings and creatures.

Individually, together we can and we will build a new system of human interaction, human beings, humans doing and humankind into a whole new way of being a human race; worldwide.

My wish is that you, too, can believe it to be possible.  Or at the very least be open to the possibility of great possibilities.

Your part, your life, your vibration, your love, your knowledge, your understanding, your innerstanding, your care, your compassion, your calling is being asked to participate, create and become all that you are and share this awesomeness that is you into everything that you do, are, and bring and carry forth.

Oh the beauty and new way of YOU.

The world awaits You.

Thank You.




No comments:

Post a Comment