Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Pink Up

"The color pink represents compassion, nurturing and love. It relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of nurturing. A combination of red and white, pink contains the need for action of red, helping it to achieve the potential for success and insight offered by white."  unknown

As I saw a beautiful picture that I took earlier in the year, I saw pink.  As I looked up what pink could relate to and/or stand for, it felt appropriate to write about it here.  Write about it to the awesome in You.

Our world is in chaos.  Our world is changing at a very fast rate.  There are thousands dying.  There are 100's of thousands sick.  

I pray for the sick and the dying and for those that love them.  I feel for our world as it feels so out of place praying that what actually is happening that it is falling into place.

A place of more compassion and togetherness.  A place of support and openness to understanding.  A place where our unique vulnerability and who we truly are will uplift the life of every inhabitant in our world.

Pink is compassion, nurturing and love.  Red is action.  White is insight supporting us - each of us - to succeed.

Whatever success means to us individually.  Whatever success looks and feels like to us as a whole in togetherness.  May it be so.  

Out of this chaos, it is my hope that the pinkest of pink colors our world in a most beautiful way.

May you let the pink that makes up, touches and comes from you be your gift to the utilimate and fabulous makeover of our world and all those living in it.

Thank you.

Get your pink on...  Wear pink...  Surround yourself in pink.  Whatever 'pink' calls for you to do, may you follow through as only you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment