Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 17, 2020

This Moment

May you be aware of and experience [fully] this moment; this moment right now.

Perhaps, ask yourself  'what is my goal in this moment just now'...   This is where we live our fullest. In this moment.

May you check in with yourself from time to time; as often as it feels best to you.  See how you are doing; how you are reacting and experiencing life.  Acknowledge what you are feeling.  Feelings can be a pathway to enter into a best direction.

I read that during trauma and traumatic times, the pre-frontal cortex of our brains shut down.  Other parts of our brains release stress hormones.  This happens so that we can more easily process and walk through what we experience and know as trauma.

I have been taught that when I get overwhelmed to ask myself what is the goal that I am wanting to accomplish just now; in this moment...

Perhaps, it is time to brush your teeth; get dressed; go for a walk/exercise; make that call; just breathe; cook/eat; take on an issue that you have found yourself avoiding; have that conversation... etc.  Focus on the goal at hand.   Be fully present to it to your best ability.  Let your love be present with you.   

Be very kind and easy on yourself just now; and always. 

Do You.  Do Your thang.  Process your needs; your desires; your issues through your truth, your whole truth and nothing but your truth.  

May you show loving kindness because it is what empowers the power of You.

May you be your own beautiful 'wind beneath your wings'.  By being open to your truth in each moment through awareness, courage, vulnerability, love and acceptance of sharing the truth of You, you lift yourself, your life and everyone around you [and everything that is involved in each moment] up.  


No comments:

Post a Comment