Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, April 5, 2020

Reality via Experiences

Eating seems to be a topic more often shared these days; in my world anyway.

I say if you are going to eat something that you know isn't the healthiest for you, eat it, however, really eat it.  Enjoy every bite if you do. !

Taste it.  Really taste it.  Smell the aroma of it.  Look at it and realize the texture and the feel of it.  Chew it slowly and enjoy it fully.  It we are going to do it, and most of us do from time to time, then enjoy it and let it be okay.  Do not let guilt arise.  Do not feel bad or wrong.  Taste it and enjoy it.  There are studies that say how we respond to eating our food and how we are feeling while eating our food, creates the way we digest it.   So, I say, eat it good and digest it good.   Ha.   Truth.

Some of us are feeling cranky and/or frustrated at times.  This, as life is today, is not something you would create in the way it was and the continued way it is showing up.  It is not the way that most of us would bring our circumstances in or forth.  We - You and I - did not create this or bring this forth.  We did not choose this to be the life we experience and live in.  So, if you feel cranky, off, frustrated, out of sorts or just different, it is perfectly okay.  Feel it.  Allow the feeling in the most loving way available to you.  Process the feeling and if we wait it out and experience in its truth - in our truth, oh happy day.  Now this is productive, loving, shattering in a good way and world changing in the best way.

I believe this is the time to go as deep as possible and let your true self; your true feelings; your true desires; your true words be opened up to and delivered.  Administer yourself.  [Carry out.  Conduct.  Oversee.  Run.  Sit on Top of.  *from the thesaurus]

Perhaps stay in each moment.  Each goal.   With your whole self.   As best you can.

Only now is the true and real moment that we can live in.  Now is the only moment that is reality.   And thats even questionable depending on how we see it.  Our experience is real.  And, in the same moments and experiences, each one of us will have our own reality of same.

May you fill your cells, internal organs and thoughts up with your own love.  Really experience your own love throughout your whole being.  My wish for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment