Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 16, 2020

Divine

May you look up and know the almighty.  May you look within and know thyself.  May you breathe and ‘just be’... and may you know where the two become one.

You are divine.

Today, these words came to me.  Today, I looked up and knew that there is so much more 'out there', going on, and within myself than I know at this time.  I am open to see, feel, learn, be and share the majestic, divine, faith, truth and trust of myself within every situation, connection, thought and endeavor that I find myself in.

These days, I wake up and wait.   I wait to surprise myself as to what I will do, see, learn, experience and share.  These are days full of surprise.

I pray and place honor on those that are suffering, being called to work harder than they knew they could.  I pray for the adaption of humankind.   I pray for the flow of love, truth and togetherness  (especially) in and through our individual-ness.

May you know that our bodies live without us doing anything.  May you know your innate truth of how you feel and respond to your feelings.  May you know where the power and empowerment of everything that is connecting to you internally.

We are here together by no coincidence.  We are here for each of us to 'play' our part.  We are here to go deeper into love.  We are here to choose compassion over frustration.  We are here.

May you live here, now, as you are open to the love that is You(rs).



No comments:

Post a Comment