Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, April 26, 2020

Value



Valuing ourselves within our relationships also means we do not act or speak just to please others or to make them happy. It means we do our best daily to be completely honest with ourselves and with whomever we’re relating to, even if they want or expect something different or something more from us. When we relate to others from a place of fear, insecurity or inadequacy, we tend to give and relate out of feelings of obligation or out of a fear of losing their love, a fear of hurting them, a fear of being hurt by them or a fear of feeling guilty for saying no. When we come from fear, we act and speak merely to please, and we abandon what we truly feel, which only leads to pain, frustration, anger and resentment.
From the book “You were not born to Suffer” by Blake Bauer

May you open to your own love when you feel fear or worry happening within you.
  Let your own feelings through love come forth.    

No comments:

Post a Comment