Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 22, 2020

And, we become One...

Individually, together we are One.

Thank you to You.   YOU, the person that comes here from your country and we meet, perhaps, as ‘one’.

We all want to be loved.  We all want to know we matter.  We all want to be connected to what makes us feel most like us.   We all breathe.  We all are under the same moon.   We all can be individuals yet together as one.   Your planet is my planet.  Your sadness touches me.  Your gladness touches me.   Your beingness touches me.

Everything you are ripples out into the energy of our world.   Energy ripples.

May you live in the divine energy that is you(rs).  

You are appreciated, loved, honored, encouraged and cheered on here.  It is what my energy is here to do.   It is what makes me feel most like me.

May you feel your love and innate gift appreciated and ‘woke’ every time you visit yourself here.

I care.   I wish you openness in you becoming the best of who, what, how and why (the purpose of you being you).

These are the countries you are from.    Together, we connect as one; lifting and loving ourselves and, in turn, lifting and loving each other.

United States; Vietnam; United Arab Emigrates;  Portugal; Russia; United Kingdom; Israel; Turkmenistan; France; Africa; Germany; Estonia; Egypt; Nigeria; Ukraine

May our combined energies ripple out to create the world we want to and are supposed to create going forward.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  



No comments:

Post a Comment