Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Love

I recently had my 60th birthday.  Woo hoo.   I've been in a sad lane that life is going so fast.  I've been in the appreciation lane that I made it to 60 because I, at one time, didn't think I would live to 30.  I also have experienced the freedom in turning 60 which is a feeling for me to live more free; to decide to just let the ease of being me and to follow my innate desires and to just love and laugh like I did in my 20s.

I was blessed with an outpouring of wishes and love.  I was sobbing, tears streaming (which is unusual for me to have actual teardrops), and shaking inside with the excitement of these loving connections that mean so much to me.  Moving away from family several years ago and not traveling back and forth like I used to, I am reminded of and feeling the experience of the loss of my loved ones in my every day in and out life.

        The below words are what came to me because of this grand experience.

 Love.  It is what matters, what touches, what uplifts, what 'you can take with you'.

Love.  I so appreciate, am fulfilled by, empowered by; enjoy and need.  

May you give love, receive love, feel love, connect through love and surround yourself with love.

Like the Beatles say “All You need is Love”.  

May we all let love lead and flow through us.     Let your love participate in everything you do, enounter and are.    Thank You.  !!

Love, to me, means supporting others, and yourself, to be the best, happiest version of what is inside each one of us to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment