Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 9, 2018

Snap

It has been a time of deep emotional feelings for me.  They feel so deep and unfamiliar, and yet, with a familiarity to them.   I am not fond of them.   I would usually wish them away.   It doesn't feel like fun to feel them. 

I seem to understand that they must be present now for me to succeed in going forward in the way I have worked so hard to be my true and best self; enabling and opening my true and best path(s) forward.

What you are feeling is real for you.  Go deep inside and hold on to yourself.  Breathe.  Love yourself.  Know gratitude.  Be grateful to yourself for being there for yourself.  Love yourself through.

The way you feel will change if you open up to all that you feel.  Keep what you enjoy.  Let go of what you do not.

May you be aware of your thoughts as you feel your feels.

Thinking love.  Know love.  Be love.

Honor thyself.  Honor your feelings.  Let go of what feels ugly.  Create and allow what feels fine.

May you get your ‘fine’ on...

Oh snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment