Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 23, 2018

Happenings

There is much happening in everyone's lives just now.  Change is quick and not always suspected.  Relationships are interesting.  Dreams are being dreamed and renewed.  Creativity is at a high.  Loss and challenges are present.  Growth and commonality are distinguished.  Love and knowing that we matter is becoming important in a very aware and out loud kind of way.

We are needing, wanting and learning how to be in a better relationship with our own self.

Traditions are changing.  New traditions are being created.  The way we communicate has changed.  The way we see things are more intact in the truth.

Many of us are done settling for mediocre and wanting our lives to be the best that they can be.  Many of us are willing to do the work; to learn; to grow; to support and open up to our truth.

We are finding that in our own vulnerability comes great strength and empowerment.

How cool is this...

Very cool, I think.

I am more vulnerable when I am around others that are.  As we all open up to our own vulnerability, we empower one another to do the same.

In our vulnerability [our truth and not our pretense] owning our own reality can propel us to higher heights.

Whatever is happening in and around you, may you allow awareness, truth, compassion and vulnerability to be yours.

May you find yourself being propelled to higher heights; to the best version of You.

You are awesome.  I believe in you.

It is time if you say it is so.

No comments:

Post a Comment