Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Balance

"But I knew one thing for sure:  The greater our capacity for sorrow becomes, the greater our capacity for joy."  From the book "How to Walk Away" by Katherine Center.

I have experienced and learned that how good I have it and have lived and experience life seems to be how rough I know life can be.

The amount of ease and greatness is the same amount of pain and complications I have felt.  I know them both at the same depth.  Perhaps, this balances out our very own level on the scale of life and living.

I have had wonderful vacations and adventures that have felt better than my best dream(s) imaginable.   I have been in so much pain that I found myself curled up in a ball praying for an answer to not having to live in it.

How great one's life is; it seems to me, is how rough it goes as well... Our lifetime balances out between the good and the rough.

When you are in the good, may you open up to it; enjoy it; be grateful for it and experience every breath of it -- realize it.

When you are in the rough, may you breathe; love yourself through; and bring your truth to it.  Open up to your inner knowing and your own faith and belief in yourself that you will find your way; know what to do and get through it.

Through both ends, and everything in the middle, may you do your best to stay within your own peace, love, lessons, trust and truth.  Participate in whatever way shows up from inside of yourself; preferably through your own open mind and open heart.

This is life.  This is living.  There is nothing more.   There is nothing less.

Right here; right now, you are living your life.  What part(s) of you are you going to bring into it...  What part(s) of you work(s) best in your now...  What part(s) of you provide(s) you with the best moment and experience possible just now...

These are the parts of you that I wish for you to let rip; to capacitate...   Ha.

I believe in you.  Now is the time to live the truest of truths from who you are and who you want to be going forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment