Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 16, 2018

Sleep(y)


Sleepy

Sometimes I am.  Sometimes I am not.

Sometimes I fall fast asleep at night.  Sometimes I am up reading deep into the night.

This is one night that consists of the latter going on.

I am quiet as I roll over to sleep.  I sense a healing energy in and around me.  I say positive things in my mind; mantras.  These mantras are what I wish and see for my life.

As I be, I be me.   As I look, I can find things I’d like to change.  As I feel, I certainly feel things that I’d prefer not to feel.  I can also choose to see things that I love about myself, my day and my life.

I know this is living.  This is part of being human.  This is life as a human.  It certainly is my wholeness of life that presents itself for me to experience.

May you open up to the wholeness of your life as you are experiencing it; as you experience you.

It is ok not to feel what your mind tells you that you 'should' be feeling.  [Should is never a word that brings comfort.  I don't like it as part of my vocabulary.]  Our answers are not always in our mind.  Especially answers that open us up to live freely and fully.  It is ok to feel everything that is presently in you to feel.

Sleep is a beautiful thing.  It is where we can find healing, rejuvenation, relaxation, escape and often a time/place that we can get really involved with our own subconsciousness.  I can hear my thoughts, notice my breath, feel my way, scan my body.  I can feel safe in the freedom of sleep.

May you notice the calm, the letting go, your breath and your whole being as you go off to sleep.

It is said that beautiful deep breaths taken through awareness can produce as much healing power as sleep.

May you take solid, nice, ‘aware’ breaths, time from time, throughout your day.

Sleep.  Choose it at bedtime.

Breathe.  Choose the awareness of it from time to time.

I wish you rejuvenation, relaxation, rest and respite each and every time you are craving it.

Perhaps, many of us have chosen to ignore the call to sleep believing this is the way to go even when our subconscious is begging for rest.

I believe the choice of sleep and rest can be so overwhelming.

What if sleep is one of our 'jobs' as a human being...  What if it enables the most easiest, greatest, powerful, productive, alive, fortunate, able, creative and accomplished person we can be...    Sleep.

May you let it happen.

Balancing between being this human being and your own human doingness is brilliant.

May you let the brilliance of you happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment