Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 5, 2018

Dang

I have gotten so used to using Facebook on my telephone that when I go to use it on the computer, I get lost.  WOW.  How very interesting.

I am admin for a new page; a great friend of mine who has fallen on hard times.  As I go back and forth thru his pages and my own, I find myself lost and frustrated on the computer.

I am told that it is so much easier on the computer.  This is not my experience.   Wowza.

Friends, posts, messages, etc. are way easier for me on my phone.  It is right there.  There are not a whole lot of options and the options I search for are available easily.  Posting feels to be a breeze.

The computer shows me an awful lot of information.    LOL    laughing so hard at the silliness of this...

I have much to learn apparently to travel around the computer pages of Facebook.  I am open to the new exploration and adventure.  I am closed to the frustration and challenge.  I don't want it!

And, in truth, I must go through it all to get to where I want to go.

May you be open to going through it all to get to where you want to go.

Tread easy and lightly.  Give yourself gentleness.  Take a break when you want it.  Believe in yourself and your abilities.  Ask for help. 

As on the computer, as so in life.

May you be kind to yourself and to one another.

There is never dullness in the world of technology.   I think I'd like to try 'dull' on for a bit.. !!

 Wishing you dullness in your frustrations and challenges... ?!?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment