Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 30, 2018

Where I'm At

I am lost, stoked, straddled and densely and intensely within my quiet self.  I am also all these things within my questioning self.

What direction am I going...  Just 'being' is enough.  The unknown is scary.  The unknown is so exciting because anything is possible here.

I live and breathe moment to moment.  I wake up not excited to.  I wake up knowing that the day is going to bring something good; without a doubt.

Am I at a crossroads...   Am I at a more aware place...   Am I just being human...   Am I thinking too much...

Who knows...  Not I.   Sometimes, I feel like I care.   Other times, I feel like trusting is better than caring for me just now.

A very weird place I find myself; indeed.

And I am perfectly okay with it; with myself; with my humanness, [most of the time] just now.

I know to feel what comes up.   I know to trust what comes up.  I know to experience 'what is' through what I am feeling in each moment, situation and experience.

It feels like fun.   It feels hard.  It feels easy.  It feels this is best for me now.

Just plow through 'what is', experiencing it all with an open mind and an open heart.

I hear myself saying 'love anyway' with whatever it is I am dealing with; experiencing.

I am cool.   I am spiritual.  I am me.

We lost our air conditioning last night and it is 80 deg. F in the house just now.  How interesting.  Another opportunity for me to react to what is in my most loving way.  And, I am happy to report that (in this moment) I'm handling it with ease and love.  I am loving anyway.

May you be open minded, open hearted and love anyway.  Choose love.  Love of self.  Love of what is available to love.  Love of others.

May you love anyway.

You are this powerful, this able and you get to choose; especially if this is what experience you wish to have.

Thank you for choosing your best way through peace, trust, openness and love.  When we live through peace, trust, openness and love it is easier to share same.  Individually, together we make this world a better place.


No comments:

Post a Comment