Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 23, 2018

Be True to You

What an interesting week of experiencing new feelings and emotions with a lot of them not being the most enjoyable.   What an interesting week of getting to know myself on a deeper level yet.

It is said that we are like onions in the way that we have many layers that we can peel away before getting to the core of who we are.  I never would have ever imagined how many layers this can truly be.

I feel different from last Sunday til today.  I've had, what felt like, a rough week of feeling lost and needing to gather, stay with, love and meet myself where I am at.  I was experiencing the tightness of my skin, the discomfort of slow digestion and a shortness in my breath.  The lack of proper circulation throughout my body and my teeth feeling loose and like they are floating were all wanting my attention in the most dire of ways.  I know this is because I am having some bone loss in my mouth.  Scleroderma can create bone loss in one's fingers and create extremely painful skin ulcers.  Apparently, it can also create bone loss around the roots of one's teeth.

I have been sitting with the truth of this.  I have not loved this truth.  I am scared of this truth.  Just now, in these moments, it is my truth.

I am starting to feel at peace with it while not loving the truth of and/or experience of it.

One can be at peace and still not love the experiences, truths and options of what is currently happening.

We are all happening.  You are happening.  I am happening.  I believe we are meant to happen exactly as we do happen.

Just, maybe, as a whole, we are more aware than before of this 'self-happeningness'.

May you let yourself happen.  May you let your truth live.  May you let your truth be experienced.

I believe this is the best way to move forward into new and, possibly, better or more well-liked truths.

Whether we admit to or bring forth into focus what our truth is, the truth is still the truth that we are living in.  I am learning that being present, aware and accepting and living fully as possible in this truth is the ultimate experience of living who I am.  And in living who we are, the greatness and freedom of same is realized.

May you be true to who you are as you let yourself happen.  This just may open you up to the greatness that is you and the freedom to live in this greatness; to ultimately live the best version of You.


No comments:

Post a Comment