Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, October 1, 2016

Here, Now

My niece is getting ready for her big day in January; her wedding day.  My daughter is going to school and preparing and doing her best for the hard work, tough schedule and tests.  My husband is traveling some; albeit, a lot less than he used to.

I'm very grateful to have him here more than he has been, on a regular basis, then for the last 18 years.  We are more together again and we are liking it. 

My new medicine is still finding its balance within my life.  I'm still searching for [close to] constant homeostasis.   My hands are softer; warmer.  My sleep is very little to a very lot.  I don't know what to expect tonight.  I'm open to continuing trying this as I do see benefit to my health regarding symptoms of scleroderma.  This is a pretty cool thing.  I am grateful to find myself here.  Not sure exactly where I will end up but for now, I am okay. I even feel excited and can't wait to run with my bad, cool healthy self. 

My hands feel like they are a part of my arms and my fingers feel more mobility and alive.  This is huge and this is exciting and this is the path I must take to see where we (my body and I) go from here.

I've taken a few pilates sessions again as the pilates instructor is back from vacation and I will be doing a few more as it is getting me to the gym and keeping my body moving on a regular basis.  I find myself lifting light weights here at home and even planking some. 

At night, after I make the mindful, silent, to myself statement that my body has just the right amount of collagen, I watch myself doing some jogging; some jumping jacks and some sit-ups in my head. Yikes.  This is where never say never comes in as I never thought I'd being doing this and, yet, it feels like the right thing to do and, if nothing else, I enjoy doing it.  It feels 'healing' to me; calming. 

May you just go with your flow.  Do what feels healing to you.  Do what feels right inside of yourself to do.  Be open to your truth no matter how silly or crazy part of you may think it is.

Honor your inner knowing and be easy, loving, gentle and stand strong and own who, what, where, how and why you are who you are.

There is no other one on earth like you.  There is no other person that knows, feels, thinks or is exactly how you do.  There is one unique you; here and now.  Honor it.  You are like you are and you are here as you are because that is the way our Creator/God/the Universe wants it to be.

Honor this as you honor you.  Why not...  Just maybe it and you are exactly what is needed for someone, something, somebody; even if it is just for YOU.   YOU matter.  YOU are the one that lives and feels and is.  So may you live and feel and be. 

Just maybe, this is your greatest win of all time - You being You.   You having You.  You knowing and believing that you matter just as you are. 

Perhaps, the best word for accepting who we are is brilliant.

May you be brilliant; here, now, just as you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment