Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, October 9, 2016

Ability

"Your ability to connect with others will always be your greatest strength."

This is a fortune that I just got in a fortune cookie that I chew as I type this...  I like this 'fortune'.  It has always been one of my greatest desires; to feel connected to people, all people; anyone that I come in contact with.

I like people.  I like the way we are the same.   I like the way we are different.  I.m enthralled by the human being. 

And, as I type this - what I am writing comes from a place of love and a connection of love.  I'm somewhat frightened by hurtful, heart-wrenched people.  And, yet, I still, yes I do, want to connect to all.   I don't want to feel their pain or be the target of someone's abuse.  I want to feel the sorrow and help them to target on their own self-love.

It is always still in us.  We were born with love in our heart.  It is up to us, in so many ways, how much love in our heart we die with.

I want to die with plenty of love in my heart; an overabundance of the stuff.  !  I know I feel this way now. 

So, as I come to a close, because this is not what I sat down to talk about,

I wish you an overabundant amount of love; your love.

May you let the door to your heart open both ways; inward and outward; and, may you be love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment