Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 13, 2016

Snivel

Hello.  I haven't said much because I haven't had much to say.

I've been dealing with/struggling some with my own situation(s) and uncertain as to the cause, production and/or outcome of some of them.

Good and happy it is that I've been finding myself in the Pilates Studio on a somewhat regular basis.  Oh, does this make me happy.

Not so great news is that I'm uncertain if any of the medicine that I am taking is helping with a happy and/or causing a satisfying 'production' or outcome.

And, lastly, I also found myself at the dentist office; not my favorite place.   I have learned that I need a tooth extraction, a root canal, and a bridge which, because of the tooth extraction, needs to be severed.  And, this tooth is at the very back of my tiny mouth.  I was told that my mouth seems tinier than the last time I was there.  Only the mirror or the 'pick' can be in my mouth at one time; both can no longer fit at the same time.  I was told, pretty lovingly (ha) that I looked like I have gained weight.  (They were correct in this call.)...  I think we all know that I have been eating more than necessary. 

I was there four months ago for a cleaning.  Quadruple yikes is all I can say!   And, I do mean wowza yikes.

So, while I am processing all this information, powerfully and in depth, in the last week, I had few words to share with you, my beloveds.

It is a lot for me to process. 

I'm not sure where I will end up; how I will get to where I need to get; or how to process all of the above together.

One step at a time.  One breath at a time.  Through love; through inner knowing; through trust and through faith is the best way that I know how to process life's hardships.

So, I process.

May you know your best way in processing life's hardships and may you be as gentle and loving as possible while you process through...  Be your best and truest you.  Be your own best friend.

                                      Picture Unknown.  Shining a light in an ice cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment