Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 27, 2016

First

When a baby is born, there are so many firsts.  First time they smile, first time they laugh, first time they crawl, first time they speak, first time they walk and so on.   A world full of firsts.  Having firsts can be pretty exciting.

I am pretty excited.   I have my first paying client with Just 9Be U, LLP!!!  Yippee.   I am thrilled.   She is perfect.   She is so ready to learn and to become and to open up to her best and to her most real worlds for herself. 

I am so excited to have the honor of sharing this journey into herself with her.  I am beyond elated that she has been sent to me and I know, believe and want to help her succeed into a happy, fulfilled, true and easy life that comes from deep within her; her own innate knowing. 

Oh, this is going to be fun.  It won't be easy work all the time.  Most of the time, it will be hard.  It can be hard to take a true look at our own self.  It can be the most fulfilling thing we do.  And then to share this self... oh it is what we humans are here to do! 

So, she is my first.  Oh la la; it is a day of celebration!

May I get sent many that I can be of great help to and may I know and show them the best of their self by just being open to all that I know, am and here to be.

Woo Hoo.  !!

May you have firsts and may you enjoy them tremendously.  Be open to your first(s) and may it happen through you as you are being the truest, deepest, most loving of self you can be in each present moment

No comments:

Post a Comment