Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Where I'm At

I am on the verge; the fence; the precipice; the edge of what I was doing to what I am going to be doing. 

I've been teaching, sharing, learning about life.  I've been called on by friends and random people to speak of life; to help with life; to hear others' stories and to comment.

I am going to be doing the same thing, but, it is my biggest and greatest desire right now (other than staying in a decent state of health), to instead of calling these 'connections' friends and random people to call them 'clients'.   I want to work.  I want to work so badly.  

I hear it calling me.   I feel it calling me.   I am setting up a new desk area to be more private than what I have now.  I am getting fully prepared.  I see myself walking and working in beautiful homes and offices.  I envision my 'office' to be outdoors at times.  I want to work.  I am ready.  !!!

I have been watching "Super Soul Sunday" with Oprah on the OWN network and after each show - I call it 'enlightenment entertainment', I write to Oprah and tell her my feelings; the residue from the show left inside of me.  She must want to hear this, right...  She must look forward to reading this, right...  Ha!  She may not even ever see it but there is something strong inside of me that needs to do this. 

My husband and I were just having the conversation of working and being a professional and being deeply true and loving.  I think we can be all, although going back to being a professional after being away from it for 20+ years and doing only 'spiritual' (deeply loving and 'knowing' work (for free)), I am very curious to see how I will blend it all together.  I know that I will.  I believe it is supposed to be this way.

And the last "Super Soul Sunday" that I watched was with Jeff Weiner, CEO of LinkedIn, and he was talking about compassion and wholeness in the workplace.  BAM.  Another show, another connection, another interesting topic, another interest to better and support our world.  I totally believe that what I'm thinking of or working on, it is a part of what I watch next on the Oprah Network.  I love the OWNers idea.  I think it means if I am an OWNer, I declare that I own my own stuff and want to learn more about sharing and living the stuff that I own.  Perhaps, you are an OWNer yourself.  I know I am not alone in loving her work. 

This is a deep, light (instead of dark) secret of mine that I'm supposed to help Oprah.  Her and I are dear friends.

She just doesn't know any of this.  My daughter calls me her 'stalker'.  I just LOVE her work and Iyanla Vanzant - well, I think I am a white Iyanla Vanzant.!...  Imagination is good.   Imagination is good.  !

So, I'm just following my inner knowing, my truth, my excitement, my 'draw' and I am open to being the best, fullest, trustworthy, open, helpful Life Coach that is possible for me to be.

The only thing holding me back is, of course, I don't have any clients (ha); and, my own fear of getting sick and being unable to thrive the way I see myself thriving.  I want to touch people at the depth and the worst and the best of themselves.  Man, I need to do this.  I was born to do this.  It is time for me to fly with 'clients'. 

May you feel deep inside of you.  May you let the inner knowing, truth, excitement and draw come forward.  May you be open to seeing this into fruition and may it be so.  I wish this for you if you wish it for yourself. 

I 100% believe in you.  I 100% believe that if one can dream it, one can become it.  If one can think it, one can create it.

May all your dreams and thoughts of positivity, fun and excitement come true.  May you be working towards them right now.  May you get a sign that, yes, this is the path for you...  May you be open to seeing this sign.  May it be and come right from where you are at.

                                 Boo!  No more skeletons in the closet.!.!  Let us free ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment