Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, September 26, 2016

Support, Love and the Desire for Peace

I'd like to think that through the connection of our countries and ourselves; through support, love and the desire for peace, that we are connected and bound by the energy of 'namaste'.

Namaste, to me, means at the depth of myself, I honor the depth of you.  We are all the same.  We are all one.  We are all connected through the breath that we breathe; the desire to be loved and to love.

I want to thank and send out the power of soothing energies to each and everyone of YOU.  Thank you for meeting me where I am at and, I am hoping, that you, too, meet yourself where you are at.

The countries that have recently been connected to my 9BeU blog are listed below.  I am greatly honored to have the present of your presence here.  Namaste.


United States                     Egypt                               United Arab Emirates

France                               Croatia                             Venezuela

Russia                               Ukraine                             Bahamas

China                                 Bangladesh                      Philippines

Portugal                             Ireland

India                                   Canada

Brazil                                  Netherlands

Germany  

                                                        blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment