Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Beauty of Life Is All Around

Stop.  Take a deep breath.  Feel the beauty in you; near you; around you; in the distance' at your side.  See it.  Feel it.  Breathe it in.  Touch it.  Smell it even, perhaps.

Beauty is everywhere. 

When I am in a bad mood or yucky mood or being grumpy, I don't even want to stop to look for beauty.  I don't really, at times, even want to connect to it.  It just might take me out of my bad place and/or mindset.  Why on earth would I want to ruin it!?!?!

Ha.

We often feel entitled to a bad mood.  If 'somebody' or 'something' did us wrong, darnit, we are going to be in IT and not let that be okay by being in a good, happy or beautiful mood.   Ha. (Please remember that no one or nothing can do you wrong (inside of yourself) without your permission.))

Now, who the heck is this hurting.   Noone but ourselves.  We don't win.  We stay grumpy.   Being grumpy, to me anyway, is not a win.  It is grumpy.

Just maybe, I will STOP, take a deep breath, let all that go and see the fountain bubbling up over its side (out the office window) in the bright spotlight of the dark night. 

Enjoying this pretty bubbling movement is more enjoyable than feeling crabby and/or yucky. 

Is it a choice?.?

Only I know for me.  Only you know for you.

Do you want it to be a choice.  Yep, again, the answer is within your power.

Perhaps, when you feel yourself getting an edge on, or just plain feeling  yucky, check in with yourself and ask which way do you want to feel -- with the meter going south or the meter going north.

Check in.  Take charge.  Love yourself through.  Let the beauty be YOU(rs).

And, if this one time, you want to stay crabby; yep, you have the ability to do just that.!.

To stay grumpy or not...  may you know that it is your choice.  May you use it wisely; lovingly, kindly and smartly.  You have/are the power how to feel.

                                                        @treeowl

No comments:

Post a Comment