Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 23, 2016

Rainy, Clear Day

Today we are having thunderstorms, lightening and downpours.  Everything is drenched.  I can feel it in my body.  The house is dark and it is 4 p.m.  It has been dark for several hours.  I have been eating almond bark and enjoying it.

My body still aches.  I did stretch again and it certainly does feel better.  My body is asking me for more movement than I am giving it as I'm connected to a fear inside of myself that tells me my head is too light/dizzy/off to be going to the gym.  I stay here and lift very light weights and do some movement.  It is not enough for my body and it is enough for my fear/head.  It is better than nothing and I hope the part of me that wants more wins again soon. 

Oh this balance of feeling one way and feeling the other at the same time.  I like it best when the feeling good and happy part of me wins.  I like it much more when the feeling irritable, fearful part of me does not win. 

I push through when I can.  I accept when I cannot.  I do nothing when I know of nothing to do.   I do everything that I am open to do. 

This being human is surely a ride.  We all have good days and not so good days.  We all have up times; cheerful times.  We all have cranky, unsure times.

This is living.   This is life.  This is being human.

May you accept where you are in living; accept life and being human.  May you accept where you are.  May you let your dreams and inner knowing breathe.  May you let your cranky and uncertainty breathe.

May you just love yourself through it all.   You don't have to like it all.  It does work best when you love yourself through it.

This is my wish for you.

Whether you are having a 'rainy' and unclear day or a bright sunshiny and clear day or a rainy and 'clear' day -- whatever kind of day you are having... may you participate through the love of yourself.  In this, fulfillment is yours...  And, yours to share...

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment